Friday, August 2, 2013

Show & Tell Saturday

Hello all!  Marcia here.

I probably should have made this clearer before, but Show & Tell Saturday is every other Saturday!  Someone asked me about it and I realized I hadn't mentioned it again since the first announcement about it a year ago.

I started a Pinterest board for Artists in Blogland!  I try to pin a few artworks from each Show & Tell session.

Here are a few that caught my eye from last time.

 

Bastelmania





Sonya
(love this!  Giraffes were my FAVORITE animal as a kid)

For Show & Tell Saturday:
* Please visit at least 3 other artists and if you use Pinterest, please PIN your favorite art from this week.  I know Pinterest brings a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it is a great way to share art. *

Add a link to a recent blog post and make sure to grab one of our buttons or put a link in your post back to Artists in Blogland so more people can join us.  Try to visit at least 3 other blogs and leave comments. 

If you are reading from a blog reader, you might have to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.

By participating in this link-up you give us permission to share your artwork on our blog (with a link back to your blog.)

6 comments:

  1. All those images are interesting and varied - but i just LOVE Bastelmania!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this weekend blog party. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fun artwork here! Glad to be back doing art and linky parties! Fun time with gelli prints and handmade envies this time!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marcia! I am trilled and touched to see my drawing on the top of the post! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O_O' Oh My Goth'! I can believe it...
    i'm really surprise to see that one of my Draws is selected!!
    i'm touched >w< (Blush)
    Thank you very much!! ^^
    Friendly yours,
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing my Green man - he was such fun to create, we all need to dip into legends and fairy tales sometimes! Valerie

    ReplyDelete