Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SOUL CHALLENGE - TIME TO VOTE

Huge Thanks to all of you who submitted your beautiful art work for the SOUL Challenge and great big thanks again to Black Pumpkin for jumping in enthusiastically with the gift of her beautiful calendar.

  We're on the honor system here...so Please vote only twice! (That could be once for yourself and once for your next favorite)!

The poll will stay open until Friday, February 3rd between 8-10pm.

Our word for February will be revealed tomorrow! 

 

  • 1. Marcia Beckett
  • 2. Timeless Rituals
  • 3. Share the Creative Journey w/soul
  • 4. Alicia Araya
  • 5. Catharine
  • 6. gloria
  • 7. denthe
  • 8. Soulful Molly
  • 9. Michelle Mathey - POMI
  • 10. ildi
  • 11. Melisa
  • 12. Fordie Fresh
  • 13. Apni Avani
  • 14. Jenelle Van de Mortel
  • 15. Michelle V. Alkerton
  • 16. Ellie @ The Sheep Lady
  • 17. ArtByRae- Points of Light
  • 18. Jenn @ Just Add Water, Silly
  • 19. annie!
  • 20. Stephanie Corder
  • 21. peggy gatto
  • 22. cathy
  • 23. Nora Clemens
  • 24. denni

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I don't believe this is working properly. I tried voting twice and couldn't. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it worked either. I voted twice and my results didn't show up when I went to look at the results. Annie, what do you think?

      Delete
    2. I couldn't vote the second time. I think I was able to do it the first time

      Delete
  2. When I voted for myself just now...because I haven't had time to look at everyone's work yet, it took me to the acepolls website and shows the results.

    ReplyDelete